ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Ant 1.5.1Beta1 Released
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:38:17 GMT
Downloaded and installed 1.5.1beta, the ZIP file.

When trying to open docs\appendix e.pdf, I get the following message:

Acrobat could not open 'appendix e.pdf' because because it is either not a
supported file type or because the file as been corrupted (for example, it
was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)

I'm using Acrobat 5.0.1 (a bit more than a year old).
Has anyone seen this too? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Magesh Umasankar [mailto:umagesh@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 10:58 AM
To: Ant Developers List; Ant Users List; announce@apache.org;
announce@jakarta.apache.org; announce@xml.apache.org
Subject: [ANN] Ant 1.5.1Beta1 Released

This is to announce that Jakarta Ant-Dev has released
the First Beta of Version 1.5.1 of Apache Ant, a
Java-based build tool.

The release is available in binary and source forms
at http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5.1beta1/
The changes between the last release and this one
are also highlighted there.

If you notice any problems with this release, please notify
Ant-Dev by filing a bug report at
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Ant

Cheers,
Magesh