ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <>
Subject RE: jsp precompile with weblogic5.1 and ant1.4
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:03:46 GMT

Does WebLogic's JSPC process, or your augmentation of it, add
servlet-mapping elements associated with the JSP pages to the web
application's "web.xml" file?  If not, then precompiling your JSP pages
won't have any effect.  Even in WebLogic 7, I believe, the JSPC process
doesn't generate or integrate those elements.  When I set this up for
WebLogic 7, I wrote a shell script to parse the generated source files (the
first line had the original JSP name in comments), and generate the
"fragment" to be merged with the "web.xml" file.  I also wrote an XSLT
stylesheet to do the merging.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message