ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stevens, Brigham" <Brigham.Stev...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: patternset - including/excluding toggle...
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:20:36 GMT
OK... I think I have the answer: using includesfile and excludes file
instead of a pure patternset... This would allow me to use the same list
in multiple places, but toggle...

Is this the best/only way to do it? I would rather keep it all inline in
the build file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevens, Brigham
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:11 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: patternset - including/excluding toggle...

I have a pattern set that I want to be included in one step (both in jar
and copy tasks), but then the same patternset to be excluded in a
different task (again both in jar and copy). The goal is to have a task
that builds and deploys only a subset of the project, where the rest of
the project always exludes these same files. I didn't see on a fileset
how a patternset could be used, toggling the include/exclude.

Thanks in advance,
--brigham