ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stevens, Brigham" <Brigham.Stev...@wamu.net>
Subject patternset - including/excluding toggle...
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:10:30 GMT
I have a pattern set that I want to be included in one step (both in jar
and copy tasks), but then the same patternset to be excluded in a
different task (again both in jar and copy). The goal is to have a task
that builds and deploys only a subset of the project, where the rest of
the project always exludes these same files. I didn't see on a fileset
how a patternset could be used, toggling the include/exclude.

Thanks in advance,
--brigham