ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stevens, Brigham" <Brigham.Stev...@wamu.net>
Subject ant/emacs... win98 out of environment space
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:32:18 GMT
Don't laugh.. At home I still have windows 98, and I was trying to use
Ant inside emacs and it just would not go... Very sad...

I can't meta-x compile: ant!!!!! :-(

I changed the properties of command.com to have 4096 environment space
and did the same on my autoexec.bat...  Nothing helps... I am forced to
run ant in a dos window :-( It is something evil in win 98 and spawning
a sub-shell... I can do things like execute make, but I am not gonna use
make any longer... I am forced to use Borland JBuilder to syntax check
my code... (this actually works pretty OK).

Does anyone know if or what I can do about it? I can't really upgrade to
XP at home yet...

Thanks in advance....

--brigham