ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stevens, Brigham" <Brigham.Stev...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:14:42 GMT
Hi Gene,
The basic one I have is tdtd, or something very close to it.. .I had an
SGML mode installed, and replaced it first with psgml, noticed it did
not fix my indent issue and the syntax coloring wasn't great..... tdtd
did better out of the box but indent is busted.

I would probably be happy with an xml formatting task that could clean
up my build.xml file, and then use tdtd.

I also downloaded the java development environment for emacs, but I
don't think I want to use it, because my own environment is pretty nice
and I don't want to change everything. But apparently JDE has some
ant-aware commands, maybe even modes....

I am going to try xml-lite which was also sent in response to my email.

Thanks for your response!
--brigham

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene De Lisa [mailto:gene@rockhoppertech.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 11:13 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?

I use psgml mode and it mostly works ok. I say mostly since you really
need project.dtd to gain the full benefits of psgml mode. antstructure
sort of does it. It would be nice if there were an official dtd. (I hear
the "what about custom tasks?" question coming. What does that have to
do with the "core" and "standard optional" tasks?. You simply add them)

What "basic xml mode" are you using? GNU emacs or XEmacs?