ant-user mailing list archives

From "Spector, Howard (FUSA)" <Howardspec...@firstusa.com>
Subject RE: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:47:10 GMT
Try xml-lite mode it does a good job with indentation and have a few other
nice features.   http://www.bigfoot.com/~mdub/software/xml-lite.el

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene De Lisa [mailto:gene@rockhoppertech.com]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 2:13 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Ant/XML Mode for emacs?

I use psgml mode and it mostly works ok. I say mostly since you really need
project.dtd to gain the full benefits of psgml mode. antstructure sort of
does it. It would be nice if there were an official dtd. (I hear the "what
about custom tasks?" question coming. What does that have to do with the
"core" and "standard optional" tasks?. You simply add them)

What "basic xml mode" are you using? GNU emacs or XEmacs?