ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Bailey" <ch...@codeintensity.com>
Subject RE: Suggestions for building modular projects?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:15:30 GMT
You basically need to get all the ant-contrib stuff from CVS.  The cpptasks
that are available in Files are real old anyway.  It's a quick CVS get,
trivial build, and the build builds the javadocs and the jar to drop in
Ant's lib dir, etc.  See:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=36177

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Kidd [mailto:GKidd@placeware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 1:05 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Suggestions for building modular projects?

The foreach task.  I can't find reference to any foreach task in the ant
docs.  I am assuming that this is either a  part of ant-contrib, in which
case I cannot locate it, or a custom task that you wrote?  My curiosity was
peaked in general, because ant is lacking iteration tasks so far as I can
tell, please enlighten me.

Glenn

PS - Jext rocks!