ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Remijan" <Michael.Remi...@solocup.com>
Subject RE: stub generation
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:36:05 GMT
use the ant <rmic> tag

        <rmic base="<directory that contains the compiled class files"
              classname="<class that implments the remote interface>"
              stubversion="-v1.3">
              <classpath refid="<a <path> tag>"/>
        </rmic>

mike

-----Original Message-----
From: atit_m_vora@bankone.com [mailto:atit_m_vora@bankone.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 4:02 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: stub generation

I am trying to generate stubs for my project using Ant.  I believe I will
be using rmic tool to do that.  Currently, we are using WSAD(Websphere
application developer) for generating the stubs.  Is there a way I can use
Ant and do the same things that WSAD does by not running actual WSAD but
just using the rmic.jar or other files that WSAD might be using?

I will really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Atit.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.