ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Re: Did we know that zipfileset does not take if/unless?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 23:48:49 GMT

On Friday, August 9, 2002, at 03:50  PM, Diane Holt wrote:

>  <zipfileset dir="${project.work.dir}">
>     <include name="images/*" if="jar.ignoreImages"/>
>   </zipfileset>

Got it in one.

> (Although I'm thinkin it should actually be 'unless' -- but hey, maybe
> it
> makes sense on your end :)

It was in my original draft, then I changed it to see whether the
problem was with "unless".  Turns out no.

This has one other bennie.  I can now include several directories in
this the same way, vis:

         <include name="images/*" unless="jar.ignoreImages"/>
         <include name="properties/*" unless="jar.ignoreProperties"/>

making exactly what we are doing somewhat clearer.

Scott