ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Michael" <Michael_Br...@jdedwards.com>
Subject RE: Exception when calling Starteam <STLabel>
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:02:40 GMT
Dave,

Sorry for the delay.  I was out yesterday. Everything does seem to be in
place as I can tell.  I would suggest two things, that you may have tried
already.

1. Does this stcmd command work manually?  This is a suggestion based on the
way your repository is set up on the StarTeam server, you may be failing to
create the label because of the setup of the server.
2. Can you run with -debug while running ant and see anymore information?

More information:

We are using a task created by, I believe, cruise control (another open
source solution).  I have utilized this task, called [starteamcommand].
Here is an example of what we are doing here to label with Ant 1.4.1:

<property name="starteam.url"
value="${starteam.server}:${starteam.port}/${starteam.project}/${starteam.vi
ew}" />
<starteamcommand>
  <arg value="label" />
  <arg value="-p" />