ant-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in>
Subject RE: loading resources repeatedly
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:18:34 GMT
After the first message if found the resource QTEngineErrors.properties and
so
the Ant trace is

Finding class com.quark.dit.common.error.QTEngineErrors
>>"ResourceStream for com/dit/common/error/QTEngineErrors.properties loaded
from ant loader"<<

and then again in the next statement it is

Finding class com.quark.dit.common.error.QTEngineErrors_en
>>Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/quark/dit/common/error/QTEngineErrors_en.properties<<

I dont think Java behaves this way. If I already get the resource why would
java try to load resource
again with another name.