ant-user mailing list archives

From Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in>
Subject loading resources repeatedly
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:32:36 GMT
Hi all,

   Why does Ant try to load resources again and again. Here is the the Debug
info of the ant script that I have executed. Though the resources are loaded
  the script fails bcoz ant tries to see something that doesnt exist....

If u see the info it is pretty evident from  the messages below. I am using
Ant 1.5. Is this a bug or I am wrong somewhere....

Finding class com.quark.dit.common.error.QTCustomError
Class com.dit.common.error.QTCustomError loaded from ant loader
Class java.util.Locale loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.StringBuffer loaded from parent loader
Class java.lang.String loaded from parent loader
Finding class com.quark.dit.common.error.QTEngineErrors
ResourceStream for com/dit/common/error/QTEngineErrors.properties loaded
from ant loader
Finding class com.quark.dit.common.error.QTEngineErrors_en
Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/quark/dit/common/error/QTEngineErrors_en.properties
Finding class com.dit.common.error.QTEngineErrors_en_US
Couldn't load ResourceStream for
com/dit/common/error/QTEngineErrors_en_US.properties
Finding class CreateMap
ResourceStream for CreateMap.properties loaded from ant loader
Finding class CreateMap_en
Couldn't load ResourceStream for CreateMap_en.properties