ant-user mailing list archives

From Claude Vedovini <CVedov...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject Are Properties in sub-projects available to the master project?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 17:19:22 GMT
Hi all,

I have a master build file that call other ant build files that run junit
tasks with the failureProperty="test.failed" attribute set, however when
tests are failing the master should fail calling the <fail/> task but this
does not append and I suspect the test.failed property is only available in
sub-builds, am I wrong?

Thx
Claude
* This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
   solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.
* Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material
within
   this email is strictly forbidden.
* Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
   author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Asset Management
   Systems SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
* An electronic message is not binding on its sender.  Any message referring
* If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately
   and delete the original.