ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shah, Lokesh" <lokesh.s...@iona.com>
Subject Using the script task
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:34:38 GMT
Hi,
    I am using the script task to extract the name of a file from the path.

<project default="doNightlyBuild" name="projname">
.
.
.

      file = new java.io.File(projname.getProperty("nightlyLog"));
      projname.setUserProperty("nightlyLogFile", file.getName());
      ]]>
   </script>

.
.

What if my project name has blank spaces in it e.g.
<project default="doNightlyBuild" name="Project Name">

Also , what is the diference between setUserProperty(...) and setProperty(...)?

Regards,
Lokesh