ant-user mailing list archives

From "Milind Nirgun" <>
Subject How to flatten in <webinf> element of <war>
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:24:59 GMT

My build script is as below.

    <war warfile="${dir.dist}/${warname}.war" webxml="${some.dir}/common/web.xml" >
	<webinf dir="${some.dir}"
		includes="**/*.x*, **/*.tld"
		excludes="**/*.class" />

I have some *.xml and *.tld in multiple directories under ${some.dir}, eg. "${some.dir}/abc/xyz.tld".
When I create the war I want them all to be copied under WEB-INF, just like web.xml is. But
with the above script, the war contains - WEB-INF/abc/xyz.tld.
There is no "flatten" attribute to <webinf>. Is there any workaround or solution to
my problem other than putting the *.tld together in the src directories?

Any help will be appreciated.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message