ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: build xml?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:13:49 GMT
"When no arguments are specified, Ant looks for a build.xml file in the
current directory and, if found, uses that file as the build file and runs
the target specified in the default attribute of the <project> tag. To make
Ant use a build file other than build.xml, use the command-line option
-buildfile file, where file is the name of the build file you want to use."

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/running.html#commandline