ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject RE: loading resources repeatedly
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:30:18 GMT
That may be due to output buffering or multiple threads writing to the same
stream.

I've seen similar behavior with plain, vanilla, resource bundles on Windows
systems (the same code with the same version JVM on UNIX flavors doesn't
complain about not finding the intermediate bundles).

Are you sure this is why the Ant build is failing?  It appears unrelated,
to me.