ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: loading resources repeatedly
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:11:56 GMT
That's no bug -- It's a Feature! A feature of Java Resource Bundles to be
exact.

Without looking at the implementation, that trace you send is indicative of
use of a ResourceBundle, which will do a search for a locale specific
bundle first, before defaulting to the the "generic" one.

If Ant is failing, it is most likely because the resource bundles aren't
available in the classpath.