ant-user mailing list archives

From Dan Peder Eriksen <da...@online.no>
Subject java task problem
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:43:56 GMT
Hi!

I'm running a class file using ant. The problem is that I java cant
find sun.reflect.SerializationConstructorAccessorImpl

Error message:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
sun/reflect/SerializationConstructorAccessorImpl

-debug info:
Finding class sun.reflect.SerializationConstructorAccessorImpl
[java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/reflect/SerializationConstructor
AccessorImpl

I dont get this error when I run the file my self with the same arguments.

The build.xml file:
<target name="Database" depends="Backup" description="Creates Player
Database">
<java classname="MakeDatabase">
<classpath>
<pathelement location="${build}"/>
<pathelement path="${java.class.path}"/>
</classpath>
<arg line="${files}\players.txt ${dist}\playerDatabase.pdb"/>
</java>
</target>

The line number 3 causes the error:

FileOutputStream fileOutputStream = new FileOutputStream(file);
ObjectOutputStream objectOutputStream = new
ObjectOutputStream(fileOutputStream);
objectOutputStream.writeObject(playerRegister);//playerRegister is an
ArrayListobject
OutputStream.close();