ant-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Holmqvist, IT, Posten" <christian.holmqv...@posten.se>
Subject Problem with default values
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:58:18 GMT
Hi

I have a small problem...

I want to be able to change some values in a property file and use the name
of the file as input parameter to the ant script. But when no input
parameter is submitted I want default values to be used, also they in a
property file.

I been trying to do something like this:
  <property name="EllaRootBaseDir" value="${basedir}/.."/>
  <property name="my_prop_file"
value="${EllaRootBaseDir}/default.properties"/>
  <property file="${EllaRootBaseDir}/${my_prop_file}"/>

But this don't work since the last property task gets totally strange
values.... (something liked d:\something\d:something\ )

Can someone help me?

/Christian Holmqvist