ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: exec command deprecated since Ant 1.2 but recommended in Ant 1.5?
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:29:47 GMT
The Javadocs are not quite the place to go to learn about Ant tasks, at
least not at an Ant "user" perspective.  Use the HTML task documentation
for that.

But if you want to match up what class <exec> corresponds to, look at
the embedded defaults.properties files in ant.jar
(org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties) - this is how Ant
constructs the objects used as built-in/optional tasks.

	Erik