ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: ant manual as xml format
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:26:05 GMT
A PDF Ant Task Reference exists in the Ant docs directory (courtesy of
XDoclet, many long nights cleaning up Javadocs, and Manning for donating
it).

Is that sufficient?

If not, then have a run of the proposal/xdocs stuff in Ant's CVS that
will generate XML files for all tasks.  Its not the same as the manual
(yet) but the plan is to get to XDoclet generation of the manual in XML
format and then transform that to whatever desired from there.

The current documentation *only* exists at HTML.  Its probably clean
enough that you could pass through it with JTidy and rip it out into XML
fairly easily though - I've actually done a fair bit of cleanup on the
HTML documentation already to fix JTidy warnings.

	Erik