ant-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <cyriaque.dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: cvdtagdiff ?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:11:23 GMT
You are right and I really thank you for your support.
Here is a sample of the rdiff command result :

cvs rdiff -r LOT1 -r AvantDerniereModifs -s gesyma

cvs server: Diffing Windchill/gesyma

File Windchill/gesyma/Avion.java is removed; not included in release tag AvantDerniereModifs

File Windchill/gesyma/AvionRB.java is removed; not included in release tag AvantDerniereModifs

File Windchill/gesyma/AvionRB_fr.java is removed; not included in release tag AvantDerniereModifs

File Windchill/gesyma/util/utilResource_fr.java is new; current revision 1.2

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

Here we can see that our module is called gesyma but is actually located
in a sub directory called Windchill.
Here is the problem...

I will solve the problem in the xsl file by skipping the ll/...
Thank you,
Cyriaque,