ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: polymorphic data types as nested elements
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:35:37 GMT
I guess I did not completely answer your question, but the value of XXX
is to have a different element name than its type.  For example, the
<war> task supports a <webinf> sub-element. But that corresponds to the
FileSet type, as does the <classes> sub-element, and the <metainf>
element, etc.  So a task can support multiple elements of the same type
easily.

Am I getting warmer?

	Erik