ant-user mailing list archives

From quikd...@metronet.com
Subject Re: Unsubscribing
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 02:05:02 GMT
Conor MacNeill wrote:

> quikdraw@metronet.com wrote:
> > Steve Loughran wrote:
> >
> >>are you sure you are using the same email address you subscribed on, and not
> >>some other alias?
> >
> > I can't speak for Andrew, but I've had the same Email for about 10 years now,
> > so the answer is a definite YES. I've tried from several Email clients, multiple
> >
> > times, multiple days for over a week and half. No Emails were replied to and
> > none bounced.
> >
> > I've also sent a request to what is listed as the list owner, ant-user-owner,
> > but
> > no response as of yet.
> I have forwarded your email onto apmail@apache.org asking for you to be
> unsubscribing and seeking clarification as to whether unsubscribing is
> currently broken. I have not received a response as yet.

Conor,

Thanks. Perhaps they will know how to resolve this issue. I have received
a few Emails from others stating they have had trouble unsubscribing from
this list also. It's not that I don't appreciate you guys <G>, I've just moved
on to other areas of focus and don't have time to keep up with the traffic
from this list.

Once again, thanks for trying to help on this.
BJ