ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:57:36 GMT
Use:

	<zipfileset dir="/foo" includes="filename.txt" prefix="WEB-INF/bar"/>

inside your <war> task.

With my recent change, and I did this for this very reason actually, you
can do this:

	<zipfileset file="/foo/filename.txt" prefix="WEB-INF/bar"/>

(but that requires running a CVS version of Ant, not a released one).

	Erik