ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: custom data type name collision
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:38:27 GMT
I don't think there is any reason to worry about a collision in your
case.  The mapping for a nested element to a custom task is done through
your Java codes naming conventions for your addXXX or createXXX or
addConfiguredXXX methods - not through a property file.

I hope I'm understanding what you're talking about and answering the
right question, but if not let me know.

	Erik