ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Cretti <scre...@xaware.com>
Subject XML Documentation Generation
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 20:31:41 GMT
Hi,
Please let me know if I am in the wrong group, but I have a question
regarding the XML documentation.  The project I am working on is
currently in the process of moving to Ant as our build tool.  Our
product is used to XML-enable systems and we have our own XML elements
and attributes that are used to accomplish this.  We would like to be
able to document the elements and attributes that we use in an efficient
and organized manner.  I have noticed the documentation that is provided
with Ant and it looks great.  Could someone tell me how that is
generated?  If it is a doclet, I have not found the corresponding
documentation in the java source code and I've searched the jakarta site
and Ant FAQ.  Any help is appreciated.

--
Shawn Cretti
Sr. Software Engineer