ant-user mailing list archives

From Tara Hernandez <>
Subject Re: Deleting filesets with directories
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:29:39 GMT
On that note, I'm trying to delete all the CVS subdirs from a directory
structure.  My task looks like:

        <delete defaultexcludes="no" includeemptydirs="true" verbose="true">
                <fileset dir="config" includes="**/CVS/"/>

but it's not doing anything useful at all.  I have this sinking suspician that
the problem is staring me in the face and I'm just being blind...

Dominique Devienne wrote:

> <delete includeEmptyDirs="true">
>    <fileset dir="topdir" includes="**/tmpdir/"/>
> </delete>
> This last one did what I wanted, which was to delete the tmpdirs and all
> their contents from each of dirA, dirB and dirC.

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't

        -Mark Twain

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message