ant-user mailing list archives

From Tara Hernandez <t...@bluemartini.com>
Subject Re: Deleting filesets with directories
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:29:39 GMT
On that note, I'm trying to delete all the CVS subdirs from a directory
structure.  My task looks like:

        <delete defaultexcludes="no" includeemptydirs="true" verbose="true">
                <fileset dir="config" includes="**/CVS/"/>
        </delete>

but it's not doing anything useful at all.  I have this sinking suspician that
the problem is staring me in the face and I'm just being blind...

--
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't
know"

        -Mark Twain