ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How can I specify a single file fileset without specifying its di rectory?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:27:08 GMT
How about we add an optional 'file' attribute to <fileset> that will do
this automatically and create a single file fileset?  This is one of my
biggest frustrations with Ant, actually.

This would not solve the issue posted here, but would probably make a
lot of folks lives easier, including mine!  :)

Sorry for the delayed reply on this one.

	Erik