ant-user mailing list archives

From Anakreon Mejdi <ame...@ertonline.gr>
Subject Re: Really puzzled
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:52:02 GMT
ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME should also be exported.
In your home directory should exist a file called .bash_profile.
Open it with a text editor and write
ANT_HOME=The directory where ant is installed
JAVA_HOME= The directory where jdk is
export ANT_HOME JAVA_HOME
PATH=$ANT_HOME/bin:$PATH

save the file and type
source ~/.bash_profile

Whenever you loggin those enviroment variables will be present