ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Really puzzled
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:25:18 GMT
There is an "ant" file in the bin directory of the Ant installation.  I
symlinked (see ln command) that into a directory in my path to get it
enabled on my Linux and Mac OS X boxes.

Do you not have a file simply called "ant" in the ANT_HOME/bin
directory?  If not, then the distribution you installed is incorrect.
You may need to set it with execute permissions also (see chmod command).