ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Ellsworth <sc...@alodar.com>
Subject Did we know that zipfileset does not take if/unless?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 21:59:11 GMT
Hi, all.

I did a quick search of bugzilla and the mailing list archives, and did
not spot this one.

In a jar task, I would like to do:

       <zipfileset dir="${project.work.dir}" includes="images/*"
if="jar.ignoreImages"/>

so that if there is a directory named images in the filesystem, and they
have not set jar.ignoreImages, then there will be a directory in the
resulting jar file that contains the images in that directory.

In other words, if the file system is:

foo
-source
-images
--pretty.jpg

the jar will contain

foo.jar
-images
--pretty.jpg

The above works just fine, except that the if and unless attributes of
the underlying fileset/patternset are not recognized.

(I used zipfileset so that I have access to the special zipfileset
extensions.  I have things relative to the root so that I am covered if
the images directory does not exist.)

Scott