ant-user mailing list archives

From "Riffe, Melvin" <melvin.ri...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:46:02 GMT
Mike,

The <war> task will automatically put files in WEB-INF/lib or
WEB-INF/classes.  You will need to use <zipfileset> for other locations.

HTH

Mel

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Monette [mailto:mikemonette@maximus.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 2:14 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Altering directory structur when placing a file in a .war

Hello,

I've got a file in an existing directory structure (not mine), which I'd
like to include in a .war file.  The directory structure where the file
resides is not the structure I'd like to see reflected in the .war file.
Is there a way to alter the target directory structure in the war task?

An illustration:

Source file: /foo/filename.txt

In the war file, I'd like it to go to WEB-INF/bar/filename.txt

I apologize if this is a frequently asked question, but my searches have
come up empty.

Thanks,
Mike Monette