ant-user mailing list archives

From "Riffe, Melvin" <melvin.ri...@capitalone.com>
Subject RE: How to include the Jar file from library
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:43:09 GMT
John

are you wanting the outside jar files in the jar file you create?  if so,
take a look at <zipfileset>.  Here's a snippet of code i use to include one
jar file into my distribution jar file:

<jar jarfile="${dist.jar}/${jar.app.dist}">
  <zipfileset dir="${dist.jar}" includes="${jar.html}" prefix="lib" />
</jar>

HTH

Mel

-----Original Message-----
From: Pan John-CXP001 [mailto:CXP001@motorola.com]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 3:34 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: How to include the Jar file from library

Hey, Everyone:

I am newbie to this mail list. I am not sure this question have been asked
before. Please ignore if you want.

I am moving my building procedure from JBuilder to Ant (1.4.1). I include
some outside libraries (in the Jar file format) to my code base. The
compiling and linking look fine except the final image doesn't include any
class from the imported libraries. I tried to put the library jar files
under my source code directory, Ant picked up these library file, but  in
the jar file format ( I verify it with jar -tf xxx.jar), not as individual
classes.

Does any one know how to include the library jar classes into the final
image by using Ant Jar.

Thanks;

--John