ant-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Strausz <Tibor.Stra...@tridion.com>
Subject RE: target ifTrue
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:22:29 GMT
well the coffee worked....
i'm happy to hear that it will be in in ant 2 :-D (see i'm smiling)
thats the main point it works with my as it is (ugly)
and i understand your point
still it gets ugly to
first the user has to comment stuff in for some task to let it work
and others comment in to make it stop
and the programmer has to change if to unless and rename the propertie if he
wants to change the default...

well i try to be patient and wait for antII

tibi