ant-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Strausz <Tibor.Stra...@tridion.com>
Subject RE: target ifTrue
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:28:50 GMT
and if i want to overwrite them in my.props
the problem is when i use if in a target it only checks if the property
exists
so i can never overwirte it.

Whay is it that there is not a <target ifTrue=${prop}> than it woulkd be
very easy ;)
would harm no one is very simple to implement (i suppose) and makes sense...

tibi