ant-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Strausz <Tibor.Stra...@tridion.com>
Subject RE: how can i use a property to enable/disable a general target
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:28:17 GMT
i now have this:
but is this the sortest and or best way??

thnx
tibi

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="test" basedir="." default="c">

  <property name="run_a" value="yes"/>
  <property name="run_b" value="no"/>

  <target name="a" if="run">
    <echo>a ${run}</echo>
  </target>

  <target name="b" if="run">
    <echo>b ${run}</echo>
  </target>

  <target name="router">
    <echo>runTarget: ${runTarget}</echo>
    <condition property="run">
      <istrue value="${runTarget}" />
    </condition>
    <echo>run: ${run}</echo>
    <antcall target="${target}"/>
  </target>

  <target name="c">
    <antcall target="router">
      <param name="runTarget" value="${run_a}"/>
      <param name="target" value="a"/>
    </antcall>

    <antcall target="router">
      <param name="runTarget" value="${run_b}"/>
      <param name="target" value="b"/>
    </antcall>
  </target>

</project>