ant-user mailing list archives

From Tibor Strausz <Tibor.Stra...@tridion.com>
Subject RE: moving slowly
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:56:04 GMT

just had the same problem ;-)
     <move todir="${oldSrcDir}">
        <fileset dir="${srcDir}" defaultexcludes="false"/>
      </move>
make sure all the files are removed afterwards if not it will be slow (don't
ask me why)
make sure you move everything, again else slow.

and take a look in the history this is 'asked and answerd'
http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@jakarta.apache.org/

good luck

tibi