ant-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Kidd <GK...@placeware.com>
Subject RE: Suggestions for building modular projects?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:57:07 GMT
I went to the ant-contrib site because I was interested in the foreach task in your script.
Where is this at?  Looks nifty.

Glenn Kidd

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:41 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Suggestions for building modular projects?

Check out what I just did for Jext
<PLUG>
 which is another nice Java text editor.
</PLUG>

It has several plugins, many of which are distributed
alongside the main application.  These are mostly
non-packaged and have a very simple build structure,
so I wrote a build.xml that can pretty much build any
of these.  I also wrote a buildall.xml that can be
used to build them all; its use requires the
ant-contrib jar.

The build files are in Jext's CVS at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jext/src/plugins/

Just in case you don't know, ant-contrib is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-contrib

-Matt