ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sha...@ncs.com>
Subject RE: Too wierd - Property "forgetting"
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:58:06 GMT
Steve,

I certainly cannot give you any definitive answer regarding the particular
problem you are having but I would point out that there are a number of open
bugs regarding the behavior of the antcall and ant tasks. Take a look at the
following bugs in bugzilla (http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/) and see if
any of them correspond to your situation. If so you may want to append your
own comment to the bug record and / or vote for it.

10928     antcall doesn't inherit parameters when passed explicitly.
11418     In repeated calls to the same target, params will not be passed in

There may be others. I stoped looking as I just received your second message
which seems to suggest you are dealing with 11418. Perhaps we can persuade
the developer most familiar with this component to take a look.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.