ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sha...@ncs.com>
Subject Fix Package Structure
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:53:43 GMT
Does anyone know of a task or utility available to fix the package structure
on a source tree?

I am generating javadocs with 1.4 which crashes when the package structure
is wrong, but links in the source code--a feature I really like. The javadoc
creation process runs from cron, and I can't afford to have one package name
mistake break the whole thing. I've hacked together a perl script that will
move files / create directories as necessary, but I'd really like to move
this process into my ant buildfile so that it will be available to all.

Any ideas?

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services