ant-user mailing list archives

From Munjal <mkapa...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject deprecation problem
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:53:25 GMT
thanks.

that was the problem - there was an earlier version of ant i had completely
forgotten about.

Also, ant seems to stop building because it has encountered use of
deprecated API. DO you know how I can get it to proceed in this case?

Thanks,
Munjal

--On Tuesday, August 06, 2002 3:33 PM -0500 Felice Vittoria