ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANT on CD
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:47:17 GMT
--- Brian Kreider <bkreider@impactsci.com> wrote:
> To do this, I would need to find a pressed CD of the software. I know it
> seems silly to want to pay for a free product, but the government is
> picky about these things.  We had to do this with MySql as well.  So if
> you could let me know if there are any vendors that actually sell a
> pressed CD with ANT on it, that would be great.

Hey, I'll write it out to a CD for you -- I even have an artist friend who
can make up an inside jacket for it, make it look all professional -- and
I've got a DBA, so it could look even almost legitimate :)  How much of my
tax money do you suppose the government would be willing to fork back over
to me for it? :)

Actually (seriously), is it even legal to sell Apache software, or does
that go against their license?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)