ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: conditional copy
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:05:40 GMT
I'll accept that.  It's that kind of generalization I
was making.  Not only Ant, but all the things we use
it to build as well.  I am no more eager to part with
my "conveniences" as anyone else; however the fact
remains that "something conducive to comfort or ease"
is a "convenience" (definition taken from
www.webster.com).

-Matt

--- Conor MacNeill <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au>