ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: conditional copy
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:01:58 GMT
What is this?  I make one comment and it gets blown
all to hell?  :)  Anyway, this is getting
ridiculous... I am not trying either to encourage or
discourage the use of the <if> task either one.  I
personally tend to stick to "Ant proper" unless I just
cannot accomplish my purpose, so I don't use <if>, and
that's pretty much the end of the story.  And of
course, Ant does provide platform neutrality over
shell scripts as well.

-Matt