ant-user mailing list archives

From Veena B <venus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ANT
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:01:56 GMT

Actually error was due to space between Program Files.When I took out space it was working
,but there was problem with one or two registered programms.But as Mat told after putting
double quotes it is working fine,even with space between Program Files.
Thank you very much.
Veena
 Matt Benson wrote:I suspect your CLASSPATH isn't quite as screwed up as
your e-mail made it out to be, but you might try
putting it in double quotes where it is set in
AUTOEXEC.BAT.

-Matt

--- Veena B wrote:

> Thanks Donal.But now it is throwing the following
> exception
> Exception in thread "main"
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> Files\PhotoDeluxe2/0\
> AdobeConnectables;c:\jdk1/2\lib;c:\xerces2
>
> Ehrn I check environment variables using set command
> I get following
> TMP=c:\windows\TEMP
> TEMP=C:\windows\TEMP
> winbootdir=C:\WINDOWS
> COMSPEC=C:\COMMAND.COM
> PROMPT=$P
> ANT_HOME=c:\Ant
> JAVA_HOME=c:\j2sdkse1.3.1
> J2EE_HOME=j2sdkee1.3.1

PATH=C:\WINDOWS;c:\windows;c:\windows\COMMAND;C:\J2SDKSE1.3.1\BIN;J2SDKEE1.3.1\B

IN;C:\ANT\BIN;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND;C:\JDK1.2\BIN

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q230205