ant-user mailing list archives

From Veena B <venus...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ANT
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:16:39 GMT

Right.I am using Win98 & I am running from command line.Do you remember what was the problem
& how you solved it?
Thanks
Veena
 Matt Benson wrote:Are you using something like Windows 98 or ME? I have
had this kind of problem on Win98. It may have to do
with the environment settings on your command
application (I assume you are running Ant from the
command line).

-Matt