ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build Javadocs on subset of src directory
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:06:33 GMT
I realize there were other problems; I just thought
I'd take a quick stab at that simple problem.  I
understand the "unwillingness to change" issue, but
ordinarily the way to have classes (inner or
otherwise) that are used as part of the innerworkings
of a package but about which we do not want our
clients to know is to give these classes default or
package-private access or whatever you want to call
it.  Just because you don't include it in the Javadoc
doesn't mean somebody won't try to use it.  :)

-Matt